Isn’t it time we made politics fun again? So today, as a way of mitigating the inevitable & incessant opining that happens after every presidential debate, I give you this list to distract & entertain you. See how many of these phrases you can use or spot as the day wears on. Bet it’ll be quite a few.
- – • – -
1) Well, everyone’s entitled to his or her own opinion, I guess. [Extra Points – if said by an uptight church lady in a condescending tone of voice]
2) I really don’t think that he gets it.
3) He didn’t answer the question! How could he do that?!!!
4) Hmmm. [Extra Points – if said by a practical middle-aged woman in a tired tone of voice]
5) Why does he HATE ____________ so much???
6) That’s not what he said!!!
7) It’s all because of the media, you know?
8) You gotta be shi%%ing me! [Extra Points – if said by an older man in a befuddled tone of voice]
9) What are you talking about?? Just last week he said ____________.
10) NO WAY!
11) I dunno what he said. I fell asleep.
12) That. Is. Not. True.
13) We gotta get this guy____________. [Extra Points – if said by a hyper-partisan person in a defiant tone of voice]
- – • – -