I may not be the fastest when it comes to doing things, but I am one of the most sincere– which must count for something. Sorry that it took me so long, Polly….
Last June, Polly at caughtwriting gave me the Beautiful Blogger Award. I knew that I wanted to participate, but just didn’t feel motivated to think about it until this week.
So without further delay, and only a few months late, please allow me to:
- thank Polly for thinking of me;
- tell you, my gentle readers, what I’m supposed to tell you about myself; &
- suggest that six of you bloggers out there do this meme, so that I might pass this award on to you, too.
1. I minored in Political Science in college.
2. I’m a fan of The Big Bang Theory. But then, who isn’t?
3. My current favorite lip color is Spicy Honey Almost Lipstick by Clinque.
4. I like Zagnut candy bars. [If you only click on one link here, this is the one to pick. Funny old commercial.]
5. I use our Kindle more for playing games than for reading books.
6. I don’t suffer liars easily. [Good information here about “the most reliable indicators of lying.”]
7. I don’t like the current trend of wearing lots of bracelets on your wrist.
8. I’ve managed to keep the Christmas poinsettia that I bought late last November alive all year.
9. I’m not now, nor have I ever been, a floozy.
10. I am learning how to make origami cranes. So far, not so good.