I’m sorry to report that Cee is ill this week so there are no official Share Your World questions for me to answer.
This, however, will not stop me from sharing my world with you, my gentle readers. Oh no it won’t.
~ ~ • ~ ~
1. What is your favorite word?
It’s a toss-up between snazzy & neat-o. I like them both equally. Although flapdoodle & groovy are good ones, too. Can I get back to you on this one?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Blue sky, fresh air, being outside in nature or in a city, walking or sitting, taking it all in.
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
“Frostbite.” Stated thusly because this is a PG-13 blog. Use your imaginations and I’m sure you can figure out which F-word I’m thinking of.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
I like the sound that the leaves make when the wind blows through the trees, resulting in a quiet rustle that, along with a few happy bird chirps, is the epitome of mellow.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Donald Trump’s voice.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I’m fascinated with interior design, so I’ll say that.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome! We have your favorite table waiting over here on the deck out of the direct sunlight. Now it’s chilled Sauvignon Blanc, right? And will you need to see a menu today?
~ ~ • ~ ~