Once a week Cee asks the questions on her blog, and I answer them here on my blog. You can join in this week’s Share Your World Challenge by clicking here.
• List some of your favorites types of teas.
- Irish Breakfast Tea
- Orange Pekoe
• If you had to describe your day as a traffic sign, what would it be?
“GO RIGHT TO TURN LEFT” This is my favorite traffic sign ever. I saw it years ago in a small town in MA. This sign, which makes no sense and perfect sense at the same time, aptly summarizes my days.
• What are a couple of things that people could do for you on a really bad day that would really help you?
Bring me food, then leave me alone. Check on me, then leave me alone. Pretty much, leave me alone… I’m having a bad day here.
• Irregardless [sic] of your physical fitness, coordination or agility: If you could be an athlete what would you do? Remember this is SYW, dreaming is always allowed.
Oh, I could be a swimmer, I suppose. Meaning I’d have to have muscles and feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit in public and have eyes that aren’t irritated by chlorine and hair that doesn’t get frizzy near humidity. So, sure, if I must be an athlete, and all the previous conditions have been met, then I’ll happily be a swimmer.
• Optional Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last week’s gratitude award goes to the video below that demonstrates how to put an adhesive bandage on your finger so that it’ll cover the boo-boo and stay in place. I’m inspired by this video– and am almost looking forward to doing that which it shows me how to do. Who knew?
This week’s looking forward to something goes to the distinct possibility that our new washer and dryer will be installed in our newly updated laundry room. When that happens, we’ll have a working clothes dryer for the first time since April– and a better washing machine for the first time in years. *fingers crossed*