I MADE THIS DANDY BAR CHART that summarizes who reads this blog. I created it using data provided by you, my commenters, after you took the SW COLOR ID quiz [that I wrote about HERE] and told me your results [in the comments].
As you may recall, after taking the quiz SW described each personality type in short pithy sentences. And you know I do like a pithy sentence so here is all of that information in one place.
- Naturalist [40%]: I let in the fresh air.
- Minimalist [17%]: I find joy in the little things.
- Creative [14%]: I make it my own.
- Nurturer [14%]: I bring people together.
- Trendsetter [6%]: I walk with confidence.
- Free Spirit [3%]: I create my own path.
- Dreamer [3%]: I take it all in.
- Enthusiast [3%]: I jump in with both feet.
I realize the above is more statistical than my usual flapdoodle and twaddle, but I found it interesting to see the diversity of personality types, and the percentage of said, that engage here in the comments on The Spectacled Bean.
Or to put it differently: you, kids, are an eclectic bunch of wordy wackos who I believe have your hearts in the right place. Thank you for commenting here. You bring joy to my life.
• • ❤️ • •
HERE’S SOMETHING I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT. Even though I’ve been doing this forever I’m not sure about how to refer to some things regarding weblogs. I don’t want to be pedantic, nor do I want to sound like an old codger using antiquated terms.
I’m a wordy girl so this concerns me. Thus I created the following two polls because I’d like to know your answers to these quandaries.
Thank you in advance for your kind participation.