THIS is one of those weird weeks that happens every year.
If you celebrate Easter in a religious way then this is Holy Week and you’re being churchy almost every day. Also Ramadan continues through this week & Passover starts mid-week.
And of course this year we’re adding the political circus that surrounds The Donald.
HOWEVER if these religious holidays are not part of your family traditions and you’re doing your best to not let The Donald live rent-free in your mind, then this week, I’m guessing, is no big deal for you and you’re focused on eating chocolate.
I come to this conclusion having recently shopped at Kroger where chocolate dominates every aisle.
[A digression: Our local store is being remodeled so shopping is like a scavenger hunt. Has been for weeks. It may be that I’m seeing chocolate everywhere because the same displays are being moved around daily.]
ANYHOW past experience has taught me, the intrepid blogger, that this will be a slow week in blogland. And that’s okay by me.
So instead of my usual flapdoodle and twaddle, I’ll share the following links that I’ve been saving for a week like this one.
Enjoy! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
8 RANDOM LINKS FOR EGGHEADS
• This isn’t how Marie Kondo does things, but I’m here for the magic of knolling.
• Laughed while reading this and refuse to answer these questions dubbed 5 of the worse interview questions.
• There’s more to life than skinny jeans and this quiz will help you determine which cut is your style now.
• Makes good sense to keep your terracotta pots clean.
• Only knew a few of the names for beer can and bottle sizes, but feel better informed even if I’ll stick with a standard can or longneck bottle size.
• Been enjoying Wordiply every morning as a kind of warm-up for using my words elsewhere.
• Who among us hasn’t longed for a medieval mac and cheese recipe and the history associated with it?
• And finally a look at flapper fashion…
~ ~ 💚 ~ ~