√ I did things differently on The Spectacled Bean this summer.
- I only posted to this blog once a week.
- I talked about things in a general way. Rarely personal. Everything light.
- I shared more photos than I have in the past.
But doing the foregoing turned out to be more difficult than I’d anticipated. What I did not take into consideration was that I’m in the habit of always being on the lookout for something to talk about here on The Spectacled Bean. I’ve been doing this a long time, you know? So it felt kind of weird to not tell you the details about what was going on around here.
√ Be that as it may, here are my conclusions about my ~ It’s Summertime ~ idea:
- I like posting on Tuesday.
- I enjoy doing a few lightweight posts, but not all the time.
- I miss writing in the moment about the crazy situations that make up much of my life.
- I feel like my writing skills atrophy when I restrict myself to short & infrequent posts.
- I don’t mind adding photos to my posts… which means that I need to take more photos.
√ And on that note, I officially declare this summer experiment in blogging to be over. I plan on returning to my 2 or 3 times per week posting schedule. Because this is an old-school style personal journal type of blog I have no idea what I’ll be talking about next, but I hope that you’ll check back
daily from time-to-time to see what flapdoodle & twaddle vitally compelling & important topic I’m dithering on about discussing here at The Spectacled Bean. You know you want to.