I’ve been tagged by the lovely PollyBurns2 of caughtwriting to answer 10 questions, so we all get to know one another a little better. The idea is to then tag someone else, preferably someone who is taking part in the NaBloPoMo project. So here goes:
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
I laugh. I learn. I love. Usually.
2. What keeps you awake at night?
Lower back pain from a goofy gardening accident. Other than that I sleep quite well. In fact, I’m rather known for my ability to sleep for long periods of time.
3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
I’d like to be Diane Sawyer. She’s smart, articulate, interested (and therefore interesting), and pretty. She anchors a newscast where she is responsible for setting the news agenda for the evening– and she is married to a successful, creative man. Yep, that’s who I’d want to be.
4. What are you wearing right now?
Faded jeans, an aqua t-shirt with a teal cardigan sweater, and brown leather clogs. And eyeglasses, of course.
5. What scares you?
Political dictators. All of ’em across the world.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
I agree with PollyBurns2’s answer. “Best thing: sharing ideas and getting inspiration from the amazing bloggers I’ve discovered so far. Worst thing: there are so many blogging events and challenges to get involved in, that there just isn’t enough time to do everything I want to do.”
7. What was the last website you looked at, apart from Twitter and Facebook?
Arts & Letters Daily
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d be physically stronger. I can workout every day of the week and never gain any noticeable muscles. No definition, no wow factor. I always remain the same old flabby me.
9. Slankets – yes or no? (This apparently divides the blogging world.)
First, I had to find out what a slanket is. [Click here.] And now I can tell you that I’m not a fan.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
PollyBurns2 writes insightful posts about what she’s thinking about; and is a kind-hearted woman who included me in this meme so that I’d have one more thing to post on my blog during NaBloPoMo.
I’m going to tag the delightful Zazzy at zazamataz.com who is the only other blogger I know who is doing NaBloPoMo. Take it away, Zazzy!