WP tells me that this comment is spam, but it’s so uplifting that I had to share it with you, my gentle readers. Despite its tarnished origins, I think that it might be one of the best comments that I’ve received in 10+ years of blogging. Let’s see if we can learn from it, shall we?
~ ~ • ~ ~
• Sentence #1 - a nice simple greeting.
You can never go wrong with direct and pleasant.
• Sentence #2 - flattery.
Oh yes, I like it. More praise please.
• Sentence #3 - a glance backwards.
Isn’t it sweet when someone shares a piece of his life with you?
• Sentence #4 - more reminiscence.
I feel like I’ve found a kindred spirit here.
• Sentence #5 – action intended to create friendship.
Please do, I’m sure that he’s as charming as you are.
• Sentence #6 - flattery again.
Oh sir, I blush thinking about how much you like what I wrote here.
• Sentence #7 - expression of gratitude.
What better way to end a comment, I ask you? ‘Tis perfect.