• To review, on Friday I presented you, my gentle readers, with 5 Truths & 1 Lie. Since then many of you have hazarded a guess about which of my statements is the lie.
Also, many of you have suggested that I’m a good liar. I’m still processing that idea. I don’t know whether you say it to flatter my ego; or to cover your butt if you pick the wrong statement as the lie.
• Be that as it may, the lie I told was:
“4. I DRIVE a gray SUV. I named him Bullwinkle because of his color [which Lexus says is blue, but they’re wrong]. He’s not a new vehicle, but he gets me where I need to go.”
This is a lie because I DRIVE A WHITE V-6 HONDA ACCORD COUPE. Named Olivia. Rather old. She has a snazzy decklid spoiler and sports leather seats with wood paneling stuff inside the car. Plus she gets fabulous gas mileage.
• All of which brings me to the only reason, I suspect, that any of you are still reading this post. Thanks to all who took the time to comment, but the few gentle readers who guessed correctly are:
- Jen at Sips of Jen and Tonic
- alejna at collecting tokens
- Beth at home [who doesn’t keep a blog, which is a shame because she has interesting things happen in her life… but I digress]
- Polly at caughtwriting
• And now I will leave it up to the winners to tell me if they prefer to be a guest poster here OR have me write a haiku about you that I’ll post here. The choice is yours. I await your decisions.