I don’t have much to talk about today, but I believe that one of my strengths as a personal blogger is the fact that I show up to my blog consistently regardless of what is, or isn’t, going on in my life.
Therefore, adhering to my own self-imposed blogging principle, I shall share with you, my gentle readers, 5 unique words that I’ve stumbled across in my research and reading.
I had to look them up in the dictionary because I hadn’t a clue about what they meant.
So far I haven’t found a way to slip any of these words into everyday conversation, but I’m working on it. Because a wordy girl has to use the words, you know?
- WEBQOOF – someone who believes everything they read and see on social media
- SOCKEROO – a notable success
- OPSIMATH – someone who begins to learn or study late in life
- ZEMBLANITY – predictable unpleasantries [the opposite of serendipity]
- PLUVIOPHILE – someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days
~ ~ ⭐️ ~ ~
A gold star for any commenter who can weave these words into one coherent sentence… that’s not a list of these words. The use of semicolons is encouraged.
~ ~ ⭐️ ~ ~