I saw this meme at Sweet Tea. I thought that it looked like a fun “dog days of summer I have nothing else to say because my brain is fried” kind of post.
I’m to list 7 random things about myself… add this button to my post… and then invite other bloggers to do the same thing. Consider yourself invited.
~ ~ • ~ ~
1. I like mushrooms and pineapple on my pizza. Don’t judge. It’s good. Zen-Den refers to it as “dessert” pizza.
2. I stood in line at Starbucks behind Peter Frampton one day. I didn’t realize it at the time, but later when I saw his photo in the newspaper I realized that the handsome, pleasant Englishman in front of me, who everyone in the shop was looking at, was Peter Frampton.
3. I love to go for walks in city parks. Movement + people watching = entertainment. Throw in a few inquisitive dogs on a leash and I’m smiling for hours after I finish walking.
4. I like palm trees. They are happy trees. When I see them in real life I know that I’m on vacation. When I see them in photos I remember that I was on vacation– near happy trees– having a good time.
5. I don’t like pastel pink. I like fuchsia, dark pink, or honeysuckle; these shades of pink have some zing to them. But pastel pink makes me anxious and irritable. It’s too demure and passive for me.
6. I think that social media is lots of fun, but that too many people take it way too seriously. Lighten up, people. Live from your heart, not from your FB friend count.
7. I have narrow feet. Finding shoes that fit is difficult and always has been. For me, when it comes to shoes, it’s not about getting what I want– as much as taking what I’m given.