I’m ashamed to say that in the year and a half that I’ve written this blog I’ve never looked through the complete list of search terms that people use to find this blog. I knew that WordPress provided such a list for me, but I’d never had the inclination or the time to check it out.
Well, all that has changed, people. All. That. Has. Changed.
The other day I decided to look at the list & I’m smitten. Absolutely enthralled by: 1) what people are searching for; & 2) what I have written about that somehow or other brings them here to my sweet little bloggy.
So, without further ado, I give you 10 Search Terms That Brought You To Me in order of “makes perfect sense” to “huh?”.
~ ~ • ~ ~
- Definitely wrote about that.
- Definitely had that happen.
- Yes, I did talk about this iconic couple.
- Yes, I posted about what colors to paint your home’s interior.
- Yes, I suppose you could say that I defined that phrase.
- Well, there was no poem, but there were photos of horses.
- Granted I made reference to the phrase, but I knew that coffee had nothing to do with it.
- Oddly this one kind of makes sense if you read what I wrote & the comments afterward.
- No way did I hither any unicorns… but I might have used the words “hither” & “yon” in one post.
- No, I did not provide the answer to this question, nor do I understand why anyone was asking it. Do you?
~ ~ • ~ ~