I only asked him as a courtesy. I didn’t think that he’d have opinion, but he did.
And it surprised me.
I’d sorted through my bottles of nail polish, throwing out shades that I hated or bottles with lids that no longer opened. I was left with 5 shades:
- Houston We Have Purple by OPI [dark dramatic shiny purple]
- From A To Zurich by OPI [dark maroon]
- Strawberry Margarita by OPI [bright bold pink]
- Incognito by Dior [neutral beige-y medium pink]
- Nail Glow by Dior [sheer pinkish purple that makes nail tips look white like a French manicure]
So there I sat, on the screened-in porch, trying to decide which of the above colors I was going to put on my little piggies. About 90% of the time I wear the Dior Incognito because it’s classy and goes with everything.
I repeat, everything.
But Zen-Den was out there on the porch with me, too. So I asked him which color he thought that I should wear. And the color he picked was…