I haven’t done anything like this in a long time, so why not change it up? After all, variety is the spice of
life blogging. Therefore today I’m answering 20 questions I found on View from the Back who got them from The Life And Travels Of Mrs Suvi.
~ ~ • ~ ~
~ ~ • ~ ~
Your most memorable fancy dress costume?
• A few years ago I wore a purple cocktail dress with silver sparkly trim to a black-tie business event that was a horrible affair. I was physically and emotionally uncomfortable the whole evening: my dress was tight & my feet hurt while I was standing in a room filled with status-seeking people cursed with negative energy. I vowed to never do anything like it again– and I haven’t.
Which social media platform do you use the most?
If you had to choose the beach or mountains, which would it be?
• I’d choose the beach because I like walking on sand, looking at the waves, searching for shells or driftwood, BUT I choose this with the proviso that I can visit the mountains whenever I want to.
What can you play very well?
• Candy Crush Soda Saga
What kind of cheese do you like?
• All non-stinky kinds
• To put things or ideas or people together. Metaphorically speaking I see puzzle pieces everywhere and want to make the picture whole. Or maybe I see tesserae everywhere and want to make my own mosaic. In either case I put things together.
How many cities have you lived in?
• I’ll answer this by defining cities as metropolitan regions, thus my answer is 8.
What language do you wish you could speak?
What can’t you stand?
• A mocking tone of voice. The idea that education is of no value. Green peppers.
If you have an hour to kill on your hands, what would you do?
• Depending on the situation I’d: go for a walk; read a book &/or some blogs; play a game on my phone; or become a lounge lizard watching the people go by.
Your favorite routine?
• I’d say it’s showing up to my blog at least once a week, usually on Tuesday, and talking with everyone in the comments. Like I’m doing now. *Hi!*
When do you become hyperactive?
• When I’m forced to travel by plane, often leaving the house before the break of day, I become hyperactive with worry about locking the house and all things related to the hassle at the airport. It makes me crazy until I’m sitting at my gate.
Text message or phone call?
• Text message
Your most precious treasure?
• I like things, but as for precious treasure I’m not sure any one thing would rate that designation. I mean, any thing I have can be replaced so how precious is it really?
Your latest foreign language mistake?
• I probably mispronounced some French word. The few I know trip me up when I try to say them.
What’s the best therapy for you?
• A glass of chilled dry white wine sipped while gazing into nature
If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
• I rather liked Piper in Charmed. She could make a great meal, stop time in order to decide what to do next, and vanquish evil when necessary. Plus she married her true love. All-in-all, she’s my kind of badass.
Where would you like to travel?
• Dreaming big here: UK. Ireland. Italy. Hawaii. Australia. NZ. Vietnam. South Africa. Argentina.
Where did you meet your spouse/partner?
• We met in college. In fact, this past Valentine’s Day we received a card from our alma mater telling us that we are among about 2,000 couples who met on campus. Of course the Valentine’s Day card was also a solicitation for monies making the card less lovable, but the factoid was interesting.
~ ~ • ~ ~
If you decide to do this on your own blog please link back to this post so I can go read what you wrote. Deal?