• How do you like to spend a rainy day?
Oddly enough off the top of my head I don’t have a specific answer for this question. I just get on with things regardless of the rain, I guess. Could I take a rain check and get back with you? 😁
• List at least five favorite treats. (They do not have to be sugary).
- Zagnut Candy Bar, when I can find one
- Fritos Corn Chips, the original ones, please
- Lemon Meringue Pie, from a local speciality grocery store
- Little Powdered Sugar Donuts, any brand
- Fried Green Bean Appetizer, with spicy dipping sauce
• Where’s your favorite place to take out-of-town guests?
If they aren’t insanely uptight people, I like to take out-of-town guests to eat at a unique Tex-Mex restaurant that’s in a haunted former speakeasy, and is known for its pork chops.
[If the out-of-town guests are insanely uptight people then I don’t have to worry about where to take them because they’ll tell me where they want to go.]
• You are trapped in an elevator, who would you want to be trapped with?
• Optional Bonus Question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Last week’s gratitude award goes to Pottery Barn’s entertaining + informative online quiz, FIND YOUR STYLE. According to Potter Barn I “have a cool, spirited sensibility” with an “eclectic, bold, and well-worn” decorating style. Sounds about right to me– especially that well-worn part. 😧
This week’s looking forward to something goes to nothing in particular. This is a slow time of year around here, too hot and humid to do much of anything. I’m not complaining, but for me it’s best to stay inside out of the sun, waiting for autumn– when there’s something fun to do all the time.
• • •
• • •