• Would you want $200,000 right now or $250,000 in a year? It’s safe to assume all money is tax free.
Considering our recent remodeling wild ride, if it’s all the same to you, I’d like the $200,000 now, please.
• Is it more important to love or be loved?
Off the top of my head I’d say that it’s more important to love than to be loved. Love, an action verb about giving, resonates with me more than the idea of just receiving love, that to me suggests a passive approach to life.
[Good question. This answer subject to change upon further reflection.]
• List things that represent abundance to you.
- flowers in crystal vases surrounded by lighted beeswax candles
- rag wool scarves and mittens
- a fully stocked refrigerator filled with fruits, vegetables, cheese, and wine
- a three-car garage
- ingredients on hand to make cookies
- diamonds, rubies, sapphires– and garnets, even if they’re only semi-precious
- comfortable furniture that coordinates nicely, but doesn’t look all matchy-matchy
- lazy Sunday afternoons
• What inspired you this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
I find everyday observational humor inspiring because it makes me laugh, not cry, at reality. So when I stumbled upon the following Shopping Cart Alignment Chart by Rob Beschizza at boingboing, and couldn’t stop laughing, I was inspired.
And because I’m a forthright blogger, I will freely tell you who I am according to this chart. I’m never LAWFUL GOOD, but instead vacillate between CHAOTIC GOOD [which gives me more joy than it should] and CHAOTIC NEUTRAL.
~ • ~
Catch up with everyone else who is answering Cee’s Share Your World Questions this week by clicking HERE.
~ • ~