~ ~ • ~ ~
While this isn’t my first weblog, this one has been the most fun and emotionally rewarding. Below are 11 points explaining why this is so.
• My purpose has been to inform or entertain, rather than to persuade. Free spirit I am, Influencer I am not.
• I follow a simple process for deciding what to write about. The simple process, which is far from profound and academic, is to answer three questions.
• The three questions are: 1) Does this matter? 2) Where is the story? 3) Why didn’t I know this?
• It took me longer to write the previous point than it takes to answer the questions.
• I also attribute my blogging longevity to the myriad of fabulous bloggers I’ve met along the way.
• I am grateful.
• You, my bloggy friends, keep me thinking new thoughts and questioning my assumptions and laughing at the absurdity of life.
• This is good.
• You also encourage me to write more openly + creatively and to comment more freely, which for an introvert is saying something.
• Thus I try to spread the comment love whenever I have the time because leaving a comment on a blog post is a random act of kindness in a mean world.
• And I am kind, dagnabbit. Read my about page here.
~ ~ • ~ ~
IF YOU LET ME KNOW HOW OLD YOUR BLOG IS, IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS I’LL PUT TOGETHER A BLOGROLL. I’LL START WITH THE OLDEST AND END WITH THE YOUNGEST. COULD BE FUN, YES?
[Blog must be one year old or older to qualify. Personal blogs only. Limited time offer. Offer has no cash value. Cannot be used with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Some restrictions may apply.]